De nieuwst versie van Swisslog for Windows is vanaf 04-12-2017 gratis beschikbaar.
Hieronder een overzicht van alle mogelijkheden.
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field: autofilters, customizable filters , field grouping.
* Dual monitor support: you can place the following functions in a standalone window for another monitor: add QSO, logbook views, Register QSL cards, K1EL WinKeyer, Dx-message windows, band maps and world map.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.7 specifications.
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! Add/Delete QSO in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog!
* Upload your full/partial logbook to Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ with few clicks!.
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation support. Supports TQSL 2.0 and higher
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership: 30MDG, AGCW, BDM, CWOPS, DIG, DMC, EA QRP Club, EPC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, Lynx DX Group, MF, NDG, RCA, REF, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE, URA and RCA!.
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD, OmniRig, DX Lab Commander,FLRIG and TCI!)
* One click ultra fast transceiver switching in dual transceiver configurations (using OmniRig as transceiver control)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek and PstRotator!).
* Azimuth indicator.
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall, HAMQTH and QRZCQ)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* Fully featured Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. With the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
– Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
– Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
– Gradient colors for frequency ruler
– Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
– You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
– Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* SWISSLOG interfaces with the following digital modes programs: MixW, Hamscope, TrueTTY, FLDIGI, MultiPSK, WSJT-X, JTDX, JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition, SIMPSK and Digital Master 780!
* SWISSLOG links with the following CW programs/interfaces: CW-Type, CW Get, CW Skimmer and K1EL WinKeyer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS